Whether you are running a website, building user documentation, creating a presentation, or preparing a social media campaign, well-optimized and appropriately sized images not only attract potential customers to your targeted pages but also help you demonstrate your competence and build trust among the audience.
On the other side, compressed & resized images help make website pages load faster. It ultimately improves your website’s functionality and results in improved rankings of websites. Additionally, it brings your brand to the eyes of search engines and Google prefers to show your website to the searchers on the first page looking for your products by inserting related keywords.
On the contrary, a website full of high-resolution or heavy file sizes often disrupts the website’s loading speed which results in decreased retention rates and spoiled ranking on search engines. It is obvious. If a visitor is leaving your website within two seconds due to a higher load on pages, it demonstrates your website’s poor performance and Google automatically decreases its ranking, showing your website in the last position.
So, it is very important to resize or reduce the size of the images that you are going to upload on the website, social media platforms or blogs, etc. So that your website loads faster and delivers a pleasing user experience.
How To Reduce Image Size To 35 KB?
Reducing or resizing your images is very essential to deliver a professional impression to the visitors. If you are using photos to show off your products on various eCommerce sites, your photos need to be crispy, & crystal-clear to present your asset pleasingly. On the other hand, you probably don’t want Google to hate your blog or website.
Resizing simply reduces the size of large files by discarding pixels to make them easier to upload on a platform. But sometimes it causes a loss of image quality. Excessive enlargement can make the images look blurry or pixelated. So, how to resize an image to the desired KB without hurting its quality?
Fortunately, a variety of great online tools are available that can help you resize images to 35 KB, for example, Shrink.media, an online image resize tool.
Shrink.media - Best Tool To Reduce Image Size
Now you know the importance of resizing or reducing the image size for websites and other platforms. By using Shrink.media, you can easily perform the task. When it comes to resizing or reducing the image size.
We always look for Photoshop or hire a professional designer but it often ends up wasting time, money & energy. The best idea is to use Shrink.media. Shrink.media is an easy, lightweight, and free to download AI-powered image resizing tool that reduces the size of an image within seconds.
All you need to do is to upload the image that you want to resize to 35 KB and then within seconds, you can get instant results. It is free to download from the Playstore or App store. Here is the step-by-step guide on how you can use Shrink.media to reduce or resize the image to 35 KB:
Step 1 - As the very first step, you need to download the software for your android/iOS devices. Or you can directly access the official website of the app by typing “Shrink.media” in the search bar. Open the website.
Step 2 - As you open the website, you will find the image setting options like Photo Quality & Photo Dimension with a slider. It scales from 1 to 100 (with 100 being original, maximum quality). Find out your image quality goals, and adjust the slider.
Step 3 - Now that you have adjusted the image quality, the next step is to upload the image on the app. Click on the “+ Upload Image” button and if you have your image address, you can paste it by clicking on the “URL” button.
Step 4 - After uploading the image or pasting the image address, the AI system will start processing the image. During the processing, you can see a message on the screen that reads, “Uploading Image, Please wait”. It will only take from two to three seconds. When the processing ends, you can see the resized version of your image along with details like Output size, Resolution, the percentage of reduction, etc.
Step 5 - If you are satisfied with the result, you can simply download the image by clicking on the “Download image” button. However, if you still want to make some changes, you can do it and then press the “Compress” button. And then download the image.
What Makes Shrink.media the Best Image Resizer tool?
The first and foremost benefit of using Shrink.media is that it is easier, and gives faster results. Anyone who doesn’t know Photoshop or doesn’t have coding skills or the budget to hire a professional designer can use the app.
Here are some of a few benefits of using Shrink.media. Take a look:
- It is easy, simple to use, and free to download.
- The AI-based image resizing tool with fewer steps that any non-tech savvy can understand & execute.
- The app is available on the Play store as well as on the App store.
- It supports images in various formats like png, jpeg, jpg, and webP formats.
- It delivers images with no quality loss.
- It is time efficient and gives quicker results within seconds.
- It lets you adjust the photo quality & dimension percentage to get the desired results.
Shrink.media is a perfect tool for those who are required to resize or reduce the size of their images to 35 KB or other daily. Just download the app and you can see the comfort & convenience as well.
Reasons To Resize Images With No Quality Loss
Customers always look for a website that provides them with a clear picture of the product they are offering so that they can make an informed decision. Plus, when a visitor is satisfied with your website’s UI & Navigation facilities, it helps boost your ranking in search engine results.
Take a look at some of the most prominent reasons to resize images:
1. Creates a Smaller File Size
When you are saving images in your system, you can use a resizer tool and reduce the file size, along with actual size dimensions. This will help you save some space on your system, allowing you to store more photos & videos. Additionally, while emailing an image, you also need smaller file sizes and image reduction is a great idea here.
2. Well-Optimized Photos For Web And Blogs
Depending on the format of your blog posting platform or website, you need to adjust your photos accordingly as these usually come with a recommended size for their images to deliver crisp & clear images. Here is an image resizing tool that helps you get the desired image goals within seconds.
3. Make Images Responsive
Another important reason behind resizing images is to get properly compressed images that could fit on smaller screens like tablets or mobile phones. Here, you need an image resizing tool that could make your product images fit in a type of “container” to avoid a distorted or blurry appearance.
4. Improves Page Loading Speed
One of the main reasons behind any successful website with good rankings on search engines and establishing trust among customers is none other than faster loading speed.
If a website takes too much time to load, the visitor will leave the website and it will also decrease its ranking. On the contrary, fast-loading websites give faster information a visitor is looking for. Hence, it is recommended to reduce the image size.
How To Choose The Right Image Resizing Tool?
Since there is a wide variety of online tools available that can help you reduce or resize the images but at the same time, it also puts us in a dilemma. All of them guarantee good results & rich functionality. So, how to decide which is the right tool to resize the images? Here are a few factors that can be kept in mind while choosing the image resizing app. Take a look:
- Fast Compression - The compression processing should be fast. Find out how much time it takes to reduce the size of your images.
- Security - You need to ensure that the photos are secure to use on them.
- User-friendly - Make sure that the tool is designed for all users. Any tech-savvy person would be able to use it so it is easy to compress photo size.
- Powerful Tool - You need to find out that it is easy to access or use online on the internet on any preferred browser from any operating system.
You can easily compress, reduce or resize the image to 35 KB or any other preferred size by using Shrink.media. Just upload the picture and get instant results within seconds.
What Are The Common Image Resizing Challenges?
When you are resizing your images for the web, you may encounter some of these common issues:
- Banding - This issue occurs when you optimize an image too much. Banding generally happens when there are not enough color tones to provide a seamless gradient. Here, the preview feature will help you avoid banding during image compression.
- Pixelation - No one likes to see a blurry or distorted image and to avoid this issue, don’t compress any image to a pixel-level dimension that is smaller than how it will display. For example, if an image displays at 500×500 pixels on your website, you should not compress it to 100×100 pixels.
- Weird Color Display - Does your image look strange when you upload it to your website? To avoid this issue, you need to first calibrate your monitor and adjust the brightness between 90 and 120 cd/m2. Additionally, you need to check that you are saving files like JPEGs in the correct color space for the web.
What is the Ideal Image Size for the Web?
You often wonder what is the correct file size you should go for while resizing your images. Is there a certain number? Well, your perfect image size depends on the context.
- Full-width Images - These images can cover the whole screen from left to right. In terms of pixel dimension, you should opt for 2400×1600 pixels.
- Inside-content images - If you are looking for inside-content images like for galleries, call-to-action or within a blog, the maximum width for the horizontal images should be 1500 pixels while 1000 pixels is recommended for vertical images.
So, whatever your image size or image size you want to have, all tasks can be easily done by using Shrink.media.
Image resizing is an essential task for every website owner, photographer, digital marketer, blogger, etc but it is quite difficult to find a genuine tool that could ease the tasks as well as provide you with pleasing results without losing quality. Using Shrink.media image resizing tool can help solve all your dilemmas. Just download the app now and see the magic for yourself.