Say goodbye to the hassle of file compression with Shrink.media. This online tool offers powerful features and benefits that make it a top alternative to Adobe Photoshop Express. Try it out today and see the difference for yourself.
Images are used by business owners, social media platforms, and brands to promote their products. For these purposes, image compression has become a must. High-resolution and high-definition images acquire more storage space, slowing the site’s speed.
Compressing high-resolution images is necessary to save the image in lesser dimensions and bytes that occupy less storage space. Less overload of bytes on images helps create SEO-optimised sites that rank highly on Google.
Therefore, image compression plays a huge role in manifesting an optimised website and also helps you upload your images in the required dimensions on social media platforms.
Image compression shrinks the size of pixels and forms a cluster group to reduce the dimension size of an image. This process also helps maintain an image's quality when its size is reduced. There are numerous image compression tools in the market.
I recommend you use the online image compression tool, created with AI technology and easy to access with no required skills. One such tool is Shrink.media with incredibly vast features; even at a free cost, you can access the tool pretty conveniently.
Here are the some Best Adobe Photoshop Express Alternatives.
Adobe Photoshop Express has long been a gold standard in image editing tools. It's comprehensive features and user-friendly interface make it a go-to choice for many. However, not every tool fits everyone's needs, and it's always worth exploring alternatives.
In this blog post, we're deeply diving into some of the most compelling alternatives to Adobe Photoshop Express. At the forefront of our list is Shrink.Media, is a unique platform known for its powerful image optimisation capabilities.
Whether a professional graphic designer or a photography enthusiast, this guide will help you discover new tools to revolutionise your image editing and enhancement workflow. Let's get started. Shrink.Media is an image optimisation tool, typically such tools would have features like:
1. Image Compression: Reduce image file size without significantly losing quality.
2. Batch Processing: Ability to handle multiple images at once for time efficiency.
3. Format Conversion: Convert images to JPEG, PNG, GIF, etc.
4. Resize Images: Change the dimensions of images while maintaining aspect ratios.
5. Image Quality Control: Adjust the quality level to balance file size and visual quality.
6. Easy-to-Use Interface: A user-friendly design simplifies the process for users of all skill levels.
1. ReduceImages is an online image compression tool that helps reduce an image's file size to the recommended size dimension.
2. It supports different image formats from JPG, PNG, GIF, OR BMP.
3. It provides high-quality compression of images and reduces the quality by up to 70 to 90%.
4. It reduces the size dimension in width and height and converts the image based on the percentage of pixels entered.
5. It resizes multiple images at once too.
6. It maintains the image's privacy by never misusing uploaded images.
7. It saves your time and also uses less internet while sending images to the user on email, WhatsApp, or Instagram
8. Reduce image size without losing quality or pixels.
1. It maintains the quality of the image by reducing the file size.
2. You can change the output quality (%) and image format (JPEG, PNG, GIF) based on your preference.
3. Resizing images does not make you lose pixel count.
4. Easy recycling of images in a few clicks.
5. Send images easily to anyone without taking much of your time to upload.
6. Multiple image resizing in bulk can be done, which saves you a lot of time.
7. Images can be saved multiple times
1. Not a free software tool to use. Pricing ranges from 4$ to 15$ per month based on the plans you select.
2. UX and graphics are confusing.
3. No trial version to test the capability of the tool.
4. Quality may compromise since you’ve to select the % in quality and customise the dimension size.
ReduceImages lacks a free version. Many similar and better online image compression tools, such as Shrink.media offer a wide range of features, user-friendly tools, and free versions.
1. CompressNow signifies reducing the weight of images.
2. The online image compression tool offers compression level selection in percentage (%) based on your choice.
3. You can select up to 10 images simultaneously for image compression.
4. Saves time with bulk compression.
5. Provides faster results in a few seconds without much customisation required.
6. It supports JPG, JPEG, PNG, and GIF image formats.
7. The images are not violated and are saved on your device only.
8. The multilingual website supports English, French, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish.
1. up to 10 Bulk image compression can be done easily.
2. Easy-to-use software tool
3. Compression level can be customised in percentage (%) based on your specific needs.
4. Privacy and security of images as your images never get stored. Your processed image gets deleted in 30 minutes.
5. Extensive image format support of JPEG, PNG, and GIF.
6. It is free to use and requires no premium plans.
1. Only ten image bulk compresses can be done at once.
2. The size limit of the image is limited. You can upload images of size 9Mb = 9000Kb only.
3. The compression level cannot be customised for each image while doing bulk image compression.
4. The PNG & GIF transparency disappears after compression.
Shrink.media is a better image compression tool than CompressNow as it has powerful AI Technology that automatically does all the work for you. It also provides photo quality and dimension selection options, a plus point.
As of now, you can optimise your images based on your preference. Shrink.media also supports a resolution of around (5000 x 5000px) incomparable to any other tools in the market. In addition, it supports image formats of JPEG, PNG, JPG, and WEBP.
1. ImageOptim is a tool that optimises and shrinks the size of your images. It is a great tool for anyone who wants to save time and bandwidth.
2. ImageOptim is an image compression tool that reduces image file size without compromising quality.
3. It also integrates with browsers, so you can right-click on any image and compress it without using other tools.
4. You can use ImageOptim to optimise your JPEG, PNG, or GIF images before you upload them to your website or store them on your hard drive.
5. ImageOptim removes unnecessary junk files such as EXIF from digital cameras, stirred thumbnails, comments on images, and useless colours.
6. It effortlessly blends with optimisation tools such as MOZJPEG, SVGO, and GOOGLE ZOPFLI.
7. ImageOptim removes your private information associated with the image, such as GPS location and the camera’s serial number, so publishing images becomes easy without getting your personal information leaked.
1. Better compression with lossy minification option available in ImageOptim
2. Other tools available in the market, like TinyPNG, JPEGMINI, and MozJPEG, makes lossy compression along with a reduction in file size.
3. Removes invisible junk of information stored in images such as GPS location and the camera serial number, unwanted colour profiles, comments, and thumbnails.
4. Can be integrated with a browser that helps apply tools with just right-clicking on the browser image.
5. It is a free and open-source tool.
6. Lossy compression to all image formats, including JPEG, SVG, GIF, and PNG.
7. Removes bloated metadata and bandwidth through image compression.
1. Only Mac users can use these image compression tools.
2. No android or iPhone applications are available on the app store.
3. Slow on PNG image files.
4. No bulk image optimisation is available.
5. Confusing for first-time users as it is filled with an extensive amount of features and customisation options.
The better alternative tool will be Shrink.media, as all the drawbacks of ImageOptim get covered in these tools. Windows and Mac users can both access these online image optimisation tools. It also provides all the image format support such as JPG, PNG, JPEG, OR WEBP.
Shrink.media also has Android and iPhone applications making it more convenient for users with no laptop access. Bulk image optimisation of up to 5000 images can be done on this software, making it the most excellent image optimisation tool in the market.
Shrink.media is user-friendly and has no complex application interface at all. Provides results in a few seconds without any expertise or knowledge required.
1. As the name specifies, it is a JPEG image optimiser tool that resizes your JPEG images for posting on blogs, social media platforms, or sharing purposes.
2. It provides lossy compression of 25% only.
3. The photo quality can be set in JPEG optimiser from 1 to 99.
4. You can customise the width and height of the image based on your preferences.
5. Decide the maximum resized image size (in MB).
6. Provides privacy and security to the images and never stores images to cause misleading.
1. It is a free online image compression tool.
2. No downloading of desktop software is required.
3. Control over the quality of optimised images. Max Image quality is 65%.
4. Maximum file size can be customised in MB.
5. Resizing of images with custom width and height options.
6. Image resizer and optimiser both features can be customised and used conveniently.
1. No PNG, GIF, or WEBP image optimisation allowed.
2. Image quality by default is only 65% which can compromise the image quality at many levels.
3. No Bulk Image Optimization option.
5. The maximum file size is 4MB only.
Shrink.media is better than JPEG Optimizer as it supports all the image formats from JPG, JPEG, PNG, or WEBP. The image quality is top-notch. You’ll hardly notice any difference in image quality as its AI technology handles all the work with skilful understanding. Shrink.media has a bulk image optimisation feature making it the best software in the industry.
1. Kraken.io is an online image optimisation tool that optimises your business and website. It reduces your website's bandwidth and storage space, which avoids the website's loading time.
2. Kraken.io has advanced system monitoring features with incredible reliability and performance.
3. You can upload images as a ZIP archive. The tool will compress all your images within the archive and notify you of your optimised work.
4. You can store images on cloud storage service providers such as AWS S3, Microsoft Azure, and SoftLayer.
5. Image resizing in bulk is possible with the specified needs.
6. They provide support for optimising your images. You don’t need to consume your CPU hardware; the application team will do all the work.
1. It is Best for website owners to optimise images for faster loading time.
2. Provides support in your complex image optimisation task.
3. Cloud storage is possible after resizing images.
4. Saves bandwidth and storage space.
5. Reduces the weight and not the quality of software.
6. Powerful built-in servers eliminate the need to use your servers for optimisation.
7. Bulk image optimisation as ZIP archive upload.
1. It is complex, with a wide variety of optimisation tools.
2. It has a trial version for a limited period, and later pricing options must be enabled for further use.
3. You need to ZIP archive the bulk image file before optimising them in bulk, which can become troublesome.
4. Lossy or Lossless compression can reduce the quality of an image.
Shrink.media is an online easy-to-use tool for even a non-expert. It is free to use for single-image optimisation. Photo quality can stay intact with image optimisation. Privacy of the image is maintained, and it never saves your uploaded image. Bulk Image Optimization is available for up to 5000 images.
1. Offers both Image & PDF compression in these online image compression tools.
2. Provides high-level security with additional backup and restore availability. The tool will save your original and optimised image in the folder for one month. You can access the image with the restore button.
3. It supports image formats of .jpeg, png, jpg, and pdf. Using a unique algorithm to achieve all the image formats in one tool.
4. You can expect fast results and get optimised website images. This also helps to improve the loading time of websites and storage data.
5. The API provides access to all the free trial and membership plan tools.
1. Image and PDF compression available.
2. Provides privacy and security to your stored images. Plus, your optimised images will be saved to access only you within a time limit of 1 month.
3. CMS extensions available on your website with additional settings.
4. Easy API that makes even a non-expert use the tools efficiently to optimise results.
5. A perfect tool for designers and developers to create optimised websites with less overload of bytes in website images.
1. Free trial plan only for 15 days. Need to pay for the premium membership to access the tools and components.
2. No support from the application developers.
3. Bulk image optimisation is not obtainable. The website and e-commerce store owners have 60 to 70% of the website filled with images. Therefore, they will find it inconvenient to optimise the images quickly.
4. No android and iPhone app store making it restricted for some users to use it in handy.
Shrink.media overcomes all possible drawbacks by providing free single-image optimisation. It provides constant support from the expert team. Based on the plans, bulk image optimisation is possible for up to 50 free images and 5000 images.
Android and iPhone apps are available on the App Store. Easy, handy image optimisation tool that saves time and energy even if you’re not an expert and is accessible to a laptop/desktop.
1. The name itself says it provides gif compression, along with the other image formats of jpeg, png, etc.
2. It reduces the image's file size by reducing the colours. Each GIF image has 256 colours. It reduces the numbers to meet the optimisation level of reduction in file size.
3. Reduces frame rates in seconds. Useful for long frames with high frame rates.
4. It will effectively merge similar frames to reduce the duration of gifs.
5. It optimises transparency in gif
1. GIF, JPG, and PNG image compression can be easily done.
2. Color reduction of gif and other image formats helps reduce image file size.
3. Merging of frames in gifs and reduction of high frame rates that make the sharing and uploading of gif images convenient.
4. It optimises images with transparency and gives transparency to natural image frames.
1. Lossy compression reduces the quality of the image by 30-50%.
2. It causes a noisy reduction of images, making it unsuitable for commercial purposes.
1. It resizes and compresses any images.
2. It supports JPEG, PNG, GIF, PDF, BMP, and TIFF image formats.
3. It also compresses digital photos for free.
4. It also offers multiple image converters.
5. It has an easy-to-use interface.
6. It can adjust images by adding colour filters.
1. Batch resizing of hundreds or thousands of photos at once.
2. Convert image formats from JPEG, PNG, GIF, PDF, BMP, and TIFF.
3. It supports basic image format and digital photos format too.
1. It is not an online software tool. You need to download the software to use it.
2. Lossless compression creates losing the quality of images.
3. Shrink.media is the best online compression tool as it provides lossy compression.
4. It is also an online software tool, so there is no need to download any desktop version software.
5. It also provides multiple compression of images at once with Photo Quality and Compression level adjustments.
All the Adobe Express Image Compression alternative tools are compared above. The best one based on speculation is Shrink.media, which has many incomparable features.
Also Read - Shrink.media vs Iloveimg
What does Shrink.media exactly do?
Shrink.media reduces the file size of large images by compression for faster web page loading and less bandwidth utilisation and helps optimise the website.
Does Shrink.media provide automatic results?
Yes, Shrink.media provides automatic results at one click due to its smart AI-powered tool.
Is batch processing of images available in Shrink.media?
Yes, batch processing of hundreds and thousands of images is available in Shrink.media.
Is Shrink.media mobile-friendly?
Yes, Shrink.media is developed by considering users' needs and has developed both Android & iOS app versions.
What formats are supported in Shrink.media?
Shrink.media supports image and video formats, including digital camera file formats.
What are the key factors to consider while choosing an alternative to Adobe Photoshop Express?
When selecting an alternative to Adobe Photoshop Express, consider factors such as ease of use, the range of editing tools, compatibility with various file formats, availability of tutorials or support, cost, and whether it offers specific features you need like batch editing or cloud storage.
Lossy vs Lossless Compression: What's the Difference?
Optimizing images has many benefits: less memory space, improved page-loading speed, and good search engine rankings. This article gives a deep idea about image compression, ways of image compression, and a comparative guide on Lossy vs Lossless Compression.
Understanding Image Compression Algorithm: How Do They Work?
Suppose you need help uploading high-resolution & heavy file-size images on social media or the website. In that case, it is the time when you need to reduce your image file sizes or compress their resolution. This article provides a deep idea about image compression and how it is done via techniques.
You can reduce the file size of your images of any objects, humans or animals and download them in any format for free.
With Shrink.media, you can easily reduce the file size of your images by using the Drag and Drop feature or click on “Upload.”
Shrink.media can be accessed on multiple platforms like Windows, Mac, and Android.
Shrink.media can be used for personal and professional use. Reduce file size for your collages, website projects, product photography, etc.
Shrink.media processes your image accurately and reduces the file size of your images automatically.
You won’t have to spend extra money or time on purchasing expensive softwares to reduce image file size.